ButterFinger Grape Salad
- 2 cups red seedless grapes
- 2 cups green seedless grapes
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 butterfinger candy bars, crushed
- 1/4-1/2 cup pecans, crushed
- Mix together cream cheese, sour cream and sugar, add grapes stir gently.
Put mixture into a 9 X 13 dish.
Sprinkle top with crushed butterfingers then top off with crushed pecans.
Press and Chill.
I know this sounds like a strange recipe but when everything comes together, the crispy grapes, the creamy cheese mixture and the sweet crunch of the candy it is so good! Try it you won't be sorry!